This is Vogue 1297 and although I love the way it turned out it was a nightmare in the making. My review on PR is thorough so I'm not repeating it here but just wanted to add a few additional comments and pics.
Most of this dress was cut on the cross grain and I chose what I discovered was a totally unsuitable knit because of its tiny rib. In the picture below the green straw is sitting on a seam that took in the hip gusset. All of the fabric to the right of the straw was completely unnecessary:
After that alteration I ended up with a hip that fit:
Lastly, the cross grain on the layer underneath the pocket made it droop out at the hem. I had to take a huge wedge shaped bite out of each side to alleviate this:
I do love the end result, though. And I know I am famous for repeating patterns over and over but I'm parking this one in a handicapped space for the time being!